Be the best minister to children you can be!
Perhaps you are new to children’s ministry. Or maybe you’ve been at it awhile but you want to learn more. Here’s your chance to receive personalized coaching from proven children’s ministry veterans.
- Discover and hone your talents and abilities
- Discuss your ministry aspirations and options with someone who’s been there
- Enjoy encouragement and support to set and achieve goals
- Learn the unwritten “rules” of children’s ministry
- Develop or refine your leadership skills
- Receive support during a transition period
- Gain personal and professional accountability…and so much more
Here’s how it works
Engage in a one year, one-on-one coaching/mentoring relationship with a seasoned children’s ministry professional who holds a Master of Arts in Children’s and Family Ministry from Bethel Seminary. Tailored specifically to your needs, your program begins the moment you meet your coach for initial training at the annual Children’s Pastors Conference sponsored by the International Network of Children’s Ministry. You and your coach will then commit to interact once or twice monthly via email, phone, or personal visits.
Cost: $500 (Scholarships of $350 are available for qualifying applicants)
To Apply: Email Barb Cionca, the Associate Director of the Cory Center for Children’s Ministry at [email protected] You’ll be sent an application for to complete and return.